The Willow Crane Shears have a crane bent shank for the ultimate in comfort. Especially good positioning for palm to palm cutting to keep your elbows lower while cutting. We find these shears are good for both wet and dry cutting. The finger rest is shorter with an easy pinky positioning. Unique brush finish handle for a better feel with a gentle thumb ring twist.
Easy to adjust thumb nut pivot. Average weight of 2.08 oz convex edge and size A finger and thumb holes.
- 6" length
- True convex edge
- Easy to adjust with not extra tools
- Countersunk locking tension pivot screw
- Screw-in Bumper
- High carbon 440C stainless steel Sino finish, tappan forged
- Thinner has 30 fine curved teeth
- Lifetime Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Special feature - Includes a FREE beautiful plush 6 pocket shear case
- Brush finish handle
Purchase as a set or individually.