How to sharpen scissors and shears videos.
Learn the complete 15 step system Bonika Shears teaches using the Scimech and Scimech HD scissor flathones to sharpen a convex edge shear. These videos encompass the material that is learned in their hands on class. It is a required course of study for all sharpeners who come to the training program and is entirely reimbursable to those who later purchase a new Scimech Scissor Flathone. You will learn the following:
- Analyzing a shear before sharpening
- Replacing hardware including bumpers, finger rests, screws and more
- Disassembling various types of shears
- Cleaning the shear
- Marking the shear
- Creating the rideline
- Preparing the Scimech for sharpening
- Setting the clamp
- Making the correct "landing"
- Creating the bur
- Reshaping the edge
- Removing the bur
- Removing residual burs
We recommend you include the entire set of training videos and come for personal training.
The amount of your order will be credited to you if you purchase a Scimech machine.