Long curve shear.
Curved shears are great for texturizing and for detail work around the ear. This is similar in style to the Paul Mitchell Arc shear but will be much smooth and easier to use. Beautiful sparkly adjustable screw. The arc radius is 4.75". The lower the number the deeper the curve. This shear has a low radius which means it has an extreme curve cutting with the roundness of the head and face shape.
- horizontal curve shear (actually measures as 6.5 but was a 7" shear before the blade was arced.)
- Double removable finger rests
- Smooth action, convex edge, hand honed
- High carbon quality 440C teppan forged steel
- Buffing with Sino hand finishing
- Includes Free 6 pocket travel storage case
- Lifetime warranty
- One year accidental damage guarantee
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee
Quick Carribbean Cuts - The Islander Haircut with educator Rhonda Brown - trailer
Clips from the DVD produced by Bonika Shears. This is the" Isl...
Carribbean Quick Cuts - the Beach Babe HairCut with educator Rhonda Brown trailer
Clips from the Bonika Shears DVD "The Beach Babe" Hair Cut wit...
Sea Shape Framing Technique for Hair Cutting - Beyond Beauty School Series
Kathryn Pilczuk demonstrating the cutting technique called Sea...
Sharpening an Inside Ride on a Curve Shear
Bonnie Megowan demonstrates how to sharpen the inside ride or ...