Shear so handsome stylist tattoo the design on their bodies. Custom designed "tribal spear" shape blade and deep etch design. Mother-of-Pearl screw that reflect the colors that surround you. Design by Jay Hunter, limited edition. Reintroduced for a limited time.
- 5.5" 440 Japanese Tappan forged steel, R.0.C. finish
- Stay-put cap type screw (see video on how to adjust)
- Removable finger rest. Slight offset handle, larger finger holes.
- Smooth action, spear shape convex edge, hand honed
- Includes Free 6 pocket travel storage case
- Lifetime warranty
- One year accidental damage guarantee
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee
There is a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects. This would include any part of the shear including the blade, handle, screw, bumper, finger rest that were defective from the beginning. These defects may not show up until years later, but will cause problems with the performance of the shears. The shears would have been used in normal and expected use. These problems must not be related to abuse, misuse or poor sharpening of the shears. Your shears will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Bonika Shears. The warranty does not cover decorative items such as the mother-of-pearl top but only the function of the screw.